Monday, February 05, 2007

custom cards and autographs

The custom cards where born from a need I saw last yeat in getting things signed at football games and signing events. I collect a whole lotta things and i didn't need 100 footballs , jerseys and mini helmets lying around my house. Although I enjoy all of those , you really can't display all of them properly and enjoy them.
I've been collecting autographs in some form for over 20 years and have 3-4 thousand signed items from posters to toys. The idea of having one more large signed item scares me. I hope to have that Namath jersey signed , but I also want a Lance armstrong and other sports items signed as well. What happens if my son goes to LSU instead of alabama and I don't have that Billy Cannon signed item for a graduation present....hummm.
I found that many of the true collectors out there where getting trading cards signed , but didn't really have anything for the current players to get signed. So the idea was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home