Sunday, February 04, 2007

All around the SEC

If you check out the SENIOR BOWL rosters for both North and South you'll find a great mix of colleges. I was able to create all of the cards over a two month period and only missed the last 5 additions. The SEC is well represented and besides getting blanked in the game , they where some of the best players there. Here are a couple more cards that I got signed from the SEC:


Patrick Willis was a great guy in person and will be a top round draft pick in the draft.
He signed it to my two year son, Mason. Mason is the reason for doing all of this. I have been collecting autographs and any number of other things from animation cels to classic toys. When Mason was born I started to collect more sports stars to pass down to him. I had collected various autographs from all types of sports before he was born , but know I want to get all types to pass down to him. Maybe in 15 years some of these players will have done something in the NFL. After seeing Ken Darby and Kenny Irons at the senior bowl , they may be working their magic at a local eatery instead of the NFL.
All of the money from the sale of my cards goes to him. I use a little to create the cards and all the rest goes into his bank account.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home